Pico Echo by Luno
Check in with Echo to see what she's up to and keep her happy and well-fed. Just like in the original tamagotchi, you've gotta clean up after her too.
- You can double tap nearby to get Echo's attention or pet her to check her mood...just be careful not to annoy her.
- Learn Echo's behavior and respond to what she asks for quickly and precisely to earn bonus seeds!
- Press the seed button to give Echo her favorite treat, golden millet seeds that raise her mood.
- Set Echo's sleep and wake times from the options menu to match your schedule (more of a thing on mobile).
Pico Echo is based on the life and times of celebrity birdfluencer Echo the Cockatiel.
The game includes over 100 frames of hand-drawn animation, plus real sounds and behaviors modelled after Echo herself.
Want a persistent pet that's saved between sessions? Pico Echo is also available as a mobile app with no ads, no in-app purchases, and no data collection ever.
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Cute, Pixel Art, tamagotchi, Virtual Pet|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil)|
Also available on
- Android version live now on Google Play12 days ago
- Pico Echo Available Now!21 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love this adorable game, what should i do when she's sad though? I've tried to give her golden millet, fed her, and let her go to sleep. I want my precious echo to be happy :,)
haha aw, it might be that she's tired? you can change the sleep time in the settings menu (button in the upper-right)
otherwise, just wait for her to request something and then respond with what she asked for! each of the different emojis corresponds to a thing she wants like food, touch, etc.
Thank you! Now Echo shall be happy forever,
or at least for now
lol, "the art of ignoring" - truly an innovative bird trainer XD
Very nicely done.